Meet Matt & Eliana!
Matt & Eliana are CFP’s July Athletes of the month!!! Matt & Eliana are getting married next year and have been kicking tail in the gym! They cheer each other on, challenge each other & push each other to the limit! We’re so glad Matt & Eliana are CFP Athletes! Read more about them here or below 🙂
Athlete Profile Questions
1. Tell us about yourself in a few sentences. I’ve been a Physical Therapist for 7 years. I’m from Long Island, NY. I played college baseball and always exercised, but I never did anything like Crossfit before.
2. What do you hope to achieve through CrossFit? I want to live a healthier lifestyle, get back into shape, and become more athletic for my sexy Colombian fiance.
3. What is your favorite CF exercise? I really like thrusters and push press.
4. What CF exercise do you least like? KB swings. And pull ups. I don’t know which one I hate more.
5. What would you tell someone considering trying CFP? I would tell them that it is a great way to get into shape and meet people that have similar goals.
1. Tell us about yourself in a few sentences. I’m a Physical Therapist Assistant at CaroMont, one of Warren’s coworkers. I can’t say that I’ve always exercised. I played tennis in high school and danced while I was in college and that kept my freshmen 15 off. Then I graduated 😦 I tried different exercise programs with Matt, i.e. Insanity, Brazilian Butt-lift, etc, but nothing has even come close to Crossfit.
2. What do you hope to achieve through CrossFit? I hope to keep up with this new change of a healthier, more active lifestyle. We are cooking more, paleo to be specific, and exercising regularly. I am really enjoying what Crossfit has done for us as a couple, bringing us closer and improving our team-working skills.
3. What is your favorite CF exercise? KB swings! I’m getting much better at these. Also SDHP! Can I have two??
4. What CF exercise do you least like? Burpees! Please don’t make me do more!
5. What would you tell someone considering trying CFP? I would say DO IT! I was one of those skeptical people just last year. I also thought this type of exercise was not for me, I wasn’t strong enough to keep up with everyone. I love how each WOD gets modified to each individual’s capabilities and we don’t feel pressured to do more than we can handle. And there’s never a dull moment! These CP coaches really keep you on your toes!