Meet Jhezielle, our September/October Athlete of the Month!!
Jhezielle has been coming to CrossFit Pineville for just over a year now! In that time, she has made so much progress in all areas! Jhezielle has fallen in love with weightlifting & loves to come to our Sunday Oly class. She’s in the box 4-5 times a week without fail, making those gains 🙂 We’re so glad you’re apart of our community Jhezielle!! Keep up the good work, the best is yet to come!
1. Tell us about yourself in a few sentences. Currently, I am a Physical Therapist Assistant working at various inpatient sites for Carolinas Healthcare System. I came to CFP about a year ago when two of my good friends, Eliana and Matt, invited be on a whim to join a WOD one day. I never was physically active in high school but once I got older, I tried to become more active. Crossfit is definitely a totally different ballgame, and I’ve never regretted diving right in!
2. What do you hope to achieve through CrossFit? To become stronger day by day. The best part about Crossfit is surprising yourself with what you can end up doing.
3. What is your favorite CF exercise?
4. What CF exercise do you least like? Wall balls. They’re the only movement that really hits you…in the face.
5. What would you tell someone considering trying CFP? CFP is not only a place where people get together in a common space to work out. It is a community that comes together on the desire to improve themselves day by day. I have met a lot of great people and made good friends here. Don’t skip yourself short of your potential and don’t allow yourself to give into excuses. At the end of the day, the only person you have to always face is yourself. What do you have to lose? And more importantly, what gains are you missing out on? Besides, everybody needs a good butt kicking once in awhile anyways. 🙂