Yum, yum, yum! I can’t say that enough about these scones. If you are like me, delicious treats like scones and such are a weakness. Imagine my happiness when my dear friend, Libba, shared this amazing recipe with me. It was a way for me to enjoy the yumminess of a scone, but without the sugar and junk. I have made these for breakfast, but also as a dessert. The recipe calls for blueberries but I have also used peaches! Both ways will make your belly very happy! Enjoy!!!!
Paleo Blueberry Scones
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F & line a 9 inch metal pan with parchment paper.
- Blend the cashews in a food processor until powdered.
- Whisk all the dry ingredients together then stir in the blueberries.
- Whisk the wet ingredients together then stir into the dry.
- Pour into the baking pan and bake at 350 F for 30 minutes.
- Let cool for at least 10 minutes, slice, and enjoy!
Click here for the original recipe!