Today’s recipe was shared last week by Warren on RISE Charlotte’s blog. This recipe is super simple and very versatile. It’s a sweet potato hash that doesn’t lack in the flavor department and is good to eat for several days in a row. It can be breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Enjoy!
- 2 Medium to Large Sweet Potatoes (Peeled and cubed)
- 1 Medium Yellow Onion (Diced)
- 1 Granny Smith Green Apple (Cubed)
- 1 Package of Aidell’s Apple Chicken Sausage
- Optional green and yellow peppers (Diced)
- Heat 2 tbsp coconut oil on a skillet.
- Cook cubed sweet potatoes for 20-25 minutes on low to medium heat.
- Add in onions, green apple, chicken sausage and continue to cook for 20-25 minutes.
- If you wish you can add in green and yellow peppers.
- Serve hot & eat up! (Refrigerate all leftovers for an easy breakfast, lunch or dinner the next day!)
View original recipe here.