Happy Monday athletes! Today’s Menu Monday post will not disappoint. And with only 6 ingredients, it’s a super simple, one pot dish! You can’t beat that!
- 1 pork shoulder (3-4 lbs), cut into large hunks
- 1 can crushed or cubed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 c coconut aminos
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 2-3 fresh jalapeños, chopped
- Grease crockpot & place in pork shoulder (or chicken breasts).
- Pour in coconut aminos.
- Sprinkle on garlic powder, chili powder & jalapeños.
- Dump drained pineapple on top.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours until it shreds easily with a fork.
- Shred & serve!