Spiralizers are all the rage these days in the world of new kitchen gadgets, but they seem expensive & overrated. Today’s Menu Monday recipe comes from Elana’s Pantry & she continues to use her tried & true julienne slicer to make these simple, easy Zucchini Noodles.
Zucchini Noodles (adapted from Elana’s Pantry)
- 1 tbsp olive oil (or fat of choice – ghee or coconut oil work well)
- 1 lb zucchini
- few shakes garlic salt (or seasoning of choice)
- Use julienne slicer to slice zucchini into noodles.
- Heat olive oil (or preferred fat) in saute pan.
- Add zucchini noodles & seasoning.
- Saute & stir for 3-5 minutes until noodles are tender.
Serve these noodles as a tasty side dish, under your favorite spaghetti sauce, or under a chicken/fish/shrimp dish. Enjoy!