This yummy, tasty treat is perfect for your summer BBQs & parties and the kids will surely like this one! Elana’s Pantry brings you this easy, Paleo friendly recipe.
- 1 can (13.5 oz) coconut milk, blended
- 1 c water
- 1/4 c chia seeds
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 1/8 tsp vanilla stevia
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- Combine blended coconut milk, water & chia seeds well.
- Add cacao powder, vanilla stevia & sea salt and blend together well.
- Refrigerate overnight to allow chia seeds to absorb liquid.
- Serve chilled.
- Optional – top with desired fruit.
Voila, easy peasy! Enjoy!