Menu Monday this week is a delicious twist on a traditional Italian favorite. Who doesn’t love the taste of garlic bread? It is so buttery and garlicy. Unfortunately, with all that yumminess comes all those calories. Here is a way to get those tasty flavors while still keeping those macros in check!
- 1 big green cabbage, cut into 1″ thick slices;
- 3 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil or melted ghee;
- 5 large garlic cloves, mince
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste;
- Preheat your oven to 400 F.
- Brush both sides of each cabbage slice with the olive oil or ghee.
- Spread the garlic evenly on each side of the cabbage slices, and season them to taste with salt and pepper.
- Roast in your oven for 20 minutes; then turn the slices over and roast them again for another 20 minutes or until the edges are crispy.
Click here for the recipe. We hope you enjoy this yummy side dish!