Meet John Tysinger – our July 2015 Athlete of the Month!
John is husband to CFP’s Coach Stephanie, dad to Lil Beast Jacob and regular 5/6amer! John first came to CFP while living in Georgia. His travels for work often brought him this way and whenever he was in town, he’d swing by CFP. After a few visits, he let us know he and his wife, Stephanie, would be moving to Charlotte for his job and planned to join CFP once they got here. We’re so glad that happened!!
John is an awesome part of our CFP community! He always walks in with a smile, is quick to introduce himself to someone new, and gives the WOD all he’s got. He’s dedicated for sure, making time in the early morning to get his workout in. John’s been CrossFitting a few years now and still continues to make progress and get more fit! John, we’re so glad to have you and your family at CFP! Keep up the good work, the best is yet to come!
Athlete of the Month Profile
- Tell us about yourself in a few sentences. My name is John Tysinger, and I am the husband of Coach Stephanie, and father of wild-man Jacob. When not chasing our boy around, I attend Lifepointe Church, CrossFit, and manage a group of salespeople.
- What do you hope to achieve through CrossFit? World domination…kidding. CrossFit feeds my competitive side, while keeping me in shape.
- What is your favorite CF exercise? Deadlift
- What CF exercise do you least like? Rowing
- What would you tell someone considering trying CFP? I travel across the United States for work. I have dropped in over 50 boxes. The coaching, attention to detail, facility, and programming at CFP are second to none. Don’t believe me, go visit a few other places. You will be back.