Yes, you read that right…Paleo cornbread. I am southern girl through and through, so I love some cornbread. It goes perfect with a nice bowl of chili, a side of greens, or just all by itself. You can imagine how pumped I was when I came across this paleo version. I must say they are so good, I didn’t even feel like I was missing out!!! Hope you enjoy them as much as I do!!!
Paleo Sweet “Cornbread” Muffins
- 1 C Blanched Almond Four, packed (Honeyville Brand)
- ⅓ C Coconut Flour*
- 4 Tsp. Grain Free Baking Powder (see link above)
- 1 Tsp. Sea Salt
- ¼ C Honey*
- 3 Eggs, room temperature
- ½ Cup Dairy Free Milk
- 2 Tbsp. Refined Coconut Oil, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a muffin tin with 9 baking cups.
- Whisk the almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, and sea salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the eggs, honey, and milk to another bowl and mix well.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and mix well, then stir in the coconut oil (so it doesn’t solidify)
- Evenly divide the batter between the baking cups.
- Bake 17 -19 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool completely to properly set up.
Click here to take you to the original recipe. Happy Eating!!!