This Paleo Almond Butter Bread looks so warm and delicious right out of the oven! One of our members, DJ Clancy, his wife Lori shared this mouth watering picture on Instagram and the recipe with me. I can’t wait to make it soon! From her recommendations, it’s easy to make & freezes well, works great as sandwich bread or a delicious protein packed snack, topped with a nut butter, honey & fruit. Yum!
Paleo Almond Butter Bread
- 3/4 c smooth almond butter
- 4 eggs
- 1 tbsp honey (Lori uses 1/2 tbsp, so it’s not too sweet)
- 1/4 c blanched almond flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together the almond butter, eggs & honey until creamy.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the batter & blend until creamy.
- Pour batter into a greased baking pan (3 1/2 x 7 1/2 in loaf pan. Bake for 30-40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let cool & slice. Seal & store at room temp for a few days, in the fridge for a few weeks, or in the freezer for a month.